AECOM Prog Mgmt Supp Spec 2 in Huntsville, Alabama
United States of America - Alabama, Huntsville
Purpose and Scope:
Under general supervision provide program management support and analysis, provide program support including routine and non-routine program correspondence and documentation, presentations and briefings, and program reports.
1) Interface with internal functional teams and external customers for planning, prioritization, and issue resolution of overall activities in the support of and achievement of customer goals.
2) Interact and support customers, through the application of specific program knowledge, in the execution of program management tasks.
3) Coordinate and maintain program documentation with internal and external teams including plans, schedules, briefings, reports correspondence, contracts/contract modifications, technical instructions/procedures and/or related material.
4) Prepare routine and non-routine program correspondence, documentation and reports.
5) Create and maintain master files/schedules related to program history, execution and status for the life of the program (inception to disposal).
6) Review, evaluate and provide assessments of technical and non-technical program reports; research specific areas and prepare findings.
7) Interface with internal and external program participants to coordinate overall activities to support customer goals.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelors degree in Business Administration or a related field and 3 years of job related experience or equivalent. Good written communication skills; working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required. Position may require travel. Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At AECOM, employee's safety and security are our top Safeguarding core value. All employees are expected to set the highest level of safety expectation in their work, display the highest level of safe behavior, and actively participate in AECOM's Safety For Life Program. SH&E is a part of our company culture and participation is required for all employees.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Business Line Government
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 198175BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.