AECOM Maintenance Manager in Ft. Campbell, Kentucky
Business Line Government
Position Title Maintenance Manager
United States of America - Kentucky
AECOM is looking for a Maintenance Manager. Directs and coordinates the overall function of the Maintenance Operations Department.
1) Enforces strict adherence to technical data and management procedures, and, when necessary, establishes and implements controls to meet contract requirements.
2) Adjusts resources to meet the production requirements of multiple assigned departments.
3) Ensures accurate daily documentation of maintenance actions and CDRL reporting requirements.
4) Reviews and evaluates management and production effectiveness. Analyzes personnel and equipment performance history using QA reports. Initiates management actions to meet new workloads or correct reported/perceived deficiencies.
5) Manages the maintenance planning cycle for assigned departments and provides input to the program planning cycle.
6) Ensures only qualified personnel accomplish maintenance with the appropriate equipment and tools. Takes corrective action when necessary to resolve qualification and equipment conflicts.
7) Ensures compliance with safety directives, appropriate occupational safety and health standards, and applicable industrial safety publications.
8) Establishes procedures to minimize foreign object damage and dropped objects and empowers lower level supervisors to take responsibility for the program’s success.
9) Advises the maintenance director of conditions that may disrupt the orderly and controlled execution of the maintenance plan and implements recovery plans when necessary.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Management is preferred, but at a minimum, must possess 8-10 years private sector or military experience directly related to contract performance or equivalent. Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills are required. Position may require minimal travel.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Management preferred.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
Job Category Maintenance
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 184149BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.