AECOM Aircraft Mechanic I UH-60 in Ft. Campbell, Kentucky
United States of America - Kentucky, Ft. Campbell
AECOM has an exciting opportunity for an experienced
Aircraft Mechanic I (UH-60 Series Helicopter) in Ft. Campbell, KY.
1) Remove and install aircraft subsystem assemblies and components such as engines, rotors, transmissions, mechanical flight controls, and associated components.
2) Inspect, diagnose, and repair aircraft systems and subsystems including engines, rotors, drive systems, and flight control systems.
3) Apply comprehensive technical expertise to solve moderate to complex problems by interpreting technical documentation such as aircraft Technical Manuals, Maintenance Information and Action Messages, and all technical guidance provided through government official representatives.
4) Perform maintenance tasks such as depopulating, cleaning, inspecting, repairing, and reassembling aircraft components and subsystems.
5) Service and lubricate aircraft components and subsystems.
6) Safely prepare aircraft for inspections and maintenance checks and services.
7) Perform scheduled inspections and assist in performing special inspections.
8) Perform maintenance operation checks and diagnose and troubleshoot aircraft systems using special tools and test equipment as required.
9) Recommends revisions to maintenance procedures to improve efficiency and ensure quality workmanship.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
To be considered, candidates must submit a resume directly online at www.aecom.com Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Mental Demands:
Typical office environment with no unusual hazards, occasional lifting to 20 pounds, constant sitting while using the computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, constant mental alertness, must possess planning/organizing skills, and must be able to work under deadlines.
1) High school graduate or equivalent is desirable.
2) Five (5) years actual and recent experience on H-60 series helicopter.
3) Thorough knowledge of technical publications related aviation maintenance.
4) Must have knowledge of the scope and limitation of various categories of maintenance and their application to the contract unit.
5) Must know theory and principles of engine operations; accessories and components; electrical and electronic; pneudraulic; and mechanical principles.
6) Knowledge of sheet metal, properties of materials, fuels, and oils. Must be able to read, interpret and use manufacturer’s maintenance manuals, service bulletins, blueprints, wiring and schematic diagrams, data tables and other specifications to determine feasibility and method to repair or replace malfunctioning or damaged components.
7) Must be able to inspect, repair, and operate ground support and auxiliary equipment.
8) Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and be able to operate a government general-purpose vehicle.
Must be able to obtain a NACI and a CAC for network computer access.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
Job Category Maintenance
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 200836BR
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.