AECOM Operations Manager 1 in chantilly, Virginia
United States of America - Virginia, chantilly
Supervises the Region and/or District Support Office (DSO) personnel and activities. Interfaces as required with government officials.
1) Supervises Custodial personnel including ensuring staff is adequately trained; coordinating workloads, priorities, and schedules to ensure timely and effective completion of work; and monitoring and evaluating staff performance.
2) Assists the Program Manager in the management and coordination of Custodial operations to ensure operating effectiveness and efficiency and compliance with the Statement of Work (SOW) and company policies and procedures.
3) Analyzes Custodial activities and prepares memorandums, analyses, and reports for the Program Manager.
4) Ensures Custodial sites are adequately staffed.
5) Interfaces with prime customer and end client on diverse issues and problems and works to resolve operational issues and problems.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent training/experience, 8-10 years of diverse management experience with excellent communication, analytical, project management, and supervisory skills. Position may require travel. Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 220367BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.