AECOM Stock Clerk in Barstow, California
Business Line Government
Position Title Stock Clerk
United States of America - California
AECOM has an immediate opening for a Stock Clerk at USMC Augmentation, Barstow, CA.
Receives, stores, and issues equipment, materials, supplies, merchandise, foodstuffs, or tools, and compiles stock records of items in stockroom, warehouse or storage yard.
1) Receives, stores, and issues equipment, materials, supplies, merchandise, foodstuffs, or tools, and compiles stock records of items in stockroom, warehouse or storage yard.
2) Sorts, or weighs incoming articles to verify receipt of items on requisition or invoice, examines stock to verify conformance to specifications.
3) Stores articles in bins, on floor or on shelves, according to identifying information, such as style, size or type of material, fills orders or issues supplies from stock, prepares periodic, special or perpetual inventory of stock, and requisitions articles to fill incoming orders.
4) Compiles reports on use of stock handling equipment, adjustments of inventory counts and stock records, spoilage of or damage to stock, location changes, and refusal of shipments, may mark identifying codes, figures, or letters on articles.
5) May distribute stock among production workers.
6) Keeping records of material issued.
7) May make adjustments or repairs to articles carried in stock, and may cut stock to site to fill order.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested
Safety - AECOM enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams.
Quality - Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the AECOM Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable AECOM Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.
Procedure Compliance - Each employee must read, understand and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job.
MUST BE A US CITIZEN or PERMANENT LEGAL RESIDENT
High school graduate or General Education degree (GED) is required.
Must be knowledgeable of material and supply procedures as required by the contract and/or delivery order.
Minimum three (3) years of recent experience in general material and supply functions, either in the military service or in commercial applications.
Experience in Warehouse, Kitting, SAMS/SAMSE, ULLS, ULLS-G, and other applicable procurement systems associated with vehicle maintenance operations is highly desirable.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Common Access Card (CAC).
Must be able to pass a Government Background Check.
Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance
Must have and maintain a current state drivers license
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
Job Category Logistics and Supply Chain
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 180202BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.